Improved "Superbonder" 5ml
This product hardens eyelash glue within approximately two minutes, which allows for immediate water contact. A product that is right now accesible in practically all studios. But WHY do we need to improve when everyone is already providing them? Regular "Superbonders" are based on alcohol and harden the glue, making it more likely to crack and lead to poor retention. Have you ever had a customer tell you their eyes hurt after using Superbonder? This is because when fresh glue comes into contact with regular Superbonders, vapors occur due to the alcohol, which irritates the eyes!
We managed to improve the regular "Superbonder" and have made a vegan product using mainly plant-based ingredients. Another positive effect is that the glue is sealed and the fumes are contained. Immediate water contact is possible. At the same time, the edges of the lid are maintained. Unlike the usual "Superbonder", our product can come into contact with the eyelids, and we even recommend it because our product has an antibacterial and nourishing effect on the eyelids.
Benefits of this product:
- has an antibacterial and nourishing effect on the eyelid
- Instant Hardening
- Natural rose scent
- reduces irritation and sensitivity.
- Maximises retention. Seal the adhesive—without shock curing.
- Your client can get their lashes wet three minutes after treatment.
- works with ANY adhesive.
- No parabens
- No mineral oils
- No silicones
- No methacrylate
How to use:
1. Once you have completed the treatment, wait 2 minutes.
2. Squeeze 1 small drop of Superbonder onto a microfiber brush and apply to the adhesive bonding point and eyelids.
3. Allow the air to dry, and the lashes are safe to get wet just 2 minutes later!
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, SD Alcohol 39-C, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Cucumis Starivus, Panthenol, Hamamelis Virgiana Distillate, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Parfum, Allantoin, Benzoid Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid
Sometimes you can see sediment in the bottle, which is normal because we have used natural ingredients. You don't have to worry about them, and they won't cause any harm.
Made in Europe, vegan, based on natural ingredients.